No Bullsh*t Leadership
Understanding leadership is a proven way to accelerate your career, your life and the lives of those around you. Those who understand how to lead themselves and others feel more in control, are less stressed and ultimately happier. The only secret is, there is no secret.
Visit the eLearning
website to get started…
About the eLearning Programme
There is a vacuum, we need more better leaders everywhere. The No Bullshit Leadership Programme has been produced in partnership with AAR who have delivered training and personal development programmes for almost 20 years. We are proud to partner MAMA Youth Project who will receive one free programme for every two sold.
- 100% Online. Flexible learning with eight on-demand lessons, so you can study when it suits.
- Expert Insight. In each module, a guest contributor will share their unique experiences and knowledge.
- Live Q&As. There will be opportunities to ask our course leaders your questions live.
- Networking. Share the experience with fellow delegates in the online classroom and alumni network.
1. The Problem and the Solution
The career changing and life changing power of effective leadership. An introduction to leaders and leadership, who they are and who they aren’t; how it’s done, and how it isn’t.
2. The Leader’s Journey
Leadership is difficult, but not complicated. By liberating leaders from the bullsh*t that surrounds the subject, we begin to understand the fundamental building blocks of effective leadership.
3. The Leadership Equation
Revealing the two most important words a leader must remember, and the relationship between them as expressed in the ‘leadership equation’.
4. To Decide is to Act
Great leaders are effective decision makers, yet many in leadership positions are not. Taking decisions is how you build confidence, take control and get things done.
5. Culture: The Leader’s Superpower
Culture is the environment the leader creates in order for their teams to out-perform. In all organisations the culture is the defining experience of those within it, yet many leaders are ignorant about what it is and how to change it.
6. Creating Culture
Culture is not soft and delicate; it sets like concrete. You must take hard physical action to change it and be continually vigilant to maintain its potency.
7. Being Followed
Attracting, retaining and inspiring the best people: along with building an effective culture, there is no more important task than this.
8. Leading Yourself
Leadership demands an abundance of energy and resilience. Recognising and managing this is essential to leadership longevity. Remaining a successful leader requires that you have ‘you’ on your to-do list.
Some of our speakers
- Akua Agyemfra Cultural strategist working for Stormzy, Wretch32 and Spotify
- Paul Tisdale Professional
- Sereena Abbassi Independent Equity & Inclusion Practitioner
- Timothy Armoo Founder & CEO at FanBytes