What are Cookies?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
The Cookies We Set
- Email newsletters related cookies. This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users
- Forms related cookies. When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Members account area. Where we save your details to give you password protected relevant information for the training you carry out.
- Our website is built using a divi theme on the WordPress platform, for full details please contact www.wordpress.org.
- Certain plug-ins to help enhance your experience of our website such as, but not limited to, caching, members accounts and SEO.
Third Party Cookies
Can I block Cookies?
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
However we may include cookies through improving the website or via third parties that we have not documented here so if you are still looking for more information then please contact us through one of our preferred contact methods: